Friday, October 12, 2012

Weekend Reads

victorianlady5


The Body Finder series has been my obsession this week, so I'll be finishing
 the third book this weekend before our family arrives:




Title:  The Last Echo (The Body Finder #3)
Author:  Kimberly Derting
Publisher:  HarperCollins
Published:  April 17, 2012

Amazon B&N | The Book Depository

In the end, all that’s left is an echo.

Violet kept her morbid ability to sense dead bodies a secret from everyone except her family and her childhood-best-friend-turned-boyfriend, Jay Heaton. That is until forensic psychologist Sara Priest discovered Violet’s talent and invited her to use her gift to track down murderers. Now, as she works with an eclectic group of individuals—including mysterious and dangerously attractive Rafe—it’s Violet’s job to help those who have been murdered by bringing their killers to justice.

When Violet discovers the body of a college girl killed by “the girlfriend collector” she is determined to solve the case. But now the serial killer is on the lookout for a new “relationship” and Violet may have caught his eye....


Photobucket 



Katertot also has a new obsession, so she is reading:





Title:  The Adventures and the
        Memoirs of Sherlock Holmes
Author:  Sir  
Publisher:  Sterling Publishing
Published:  October 1, 2004

Amazon  |  Barnes & Noble

It’s elementary—there’s no more intriguing detective than Sherlock Holmes, with his unequalled powers of deduction, and no better mysteries than the tricky ones that only he can solve. Here are some of the finest Holmes stories, recounted by his trusty friend and assistant, Dr. Watson.

 


Photobucket 




What book are you planning on curling up with?
Hope everyone has a fabulous weekend! 
We'll see you Monday!

8 comments:

  1. That Body Finder series really sucks you in, doesn't it? I can't wait for Dead Silence...it's going to be ah-mazing! April can't get here soon enough! :D

    And Katertot's new obsession wouldn't have anything to do with Robert Downey, Jr., would it? LOL. :P J/k. I used to love reading Sherlock Holmes when I was younger, too. :)

    Hope you ladies both enjoy your books and your weekend! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great picks, ladies, I love Sherlock Holmes as well! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Katertot makes me proud! Sherlock for the win! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahh Sherlock! I'm a little bit obsessed, actually. :D I hope you both enjoy your weekend reads! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I third the Sherlock appreciative comment! ;) I love Arthur Conan Doyle's series and watch the movies faithfully. And I'm glad you're really enjoying the Body Finder series, Michele! I get your book obsession, haha. ;D

    Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I need to read some Sherlock Holmes! Read one many years ago and enjoyed it. The Body Finder series sounds great. Happy reading ladies. :)
    ~Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooooo Sherklock Holmes!!! I LOVE SHERLOCK!!! I’m sucha fangirl. and don’t get me started on Robert Downey... :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog! I love getting comments! I don't participate in blog tags, and this is an award-free blog; but I do love making new blogger friends. So, if you're a new follower, please leave me a link to your blog - I'd love to follow back.