Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday (6): Boundless by Cynthia Hand



Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine,
that showcases our most anticipated upcoming releases.





Title: Boundless (Unearthly  #3)
Author: Cynthia Hand
Publisher:  Harper Teen
Expected Publication: January 22, 2013

 Amazon |  B&NThe Book Depository


The past few years have held more surprises than part-angel Clara Gardner could ever have anticipated. Yet from the dizzying highs of first love, to the agonizing low of losing someone close to her, the one thing she can no longer deny is that she was never meant to live a normal life.



Since discovering the special role she plays among the other angel-bloods, Clara has been determined to protect Tucker Avery from the evil that follows her . . . even if it means breaking both their hearts. Leaving town seems like the best option, so she’s headed back to California - and so is Christian Prescott, the irresistible boy from the vision that started her on this journey in the first place.

As Clara makes her way in a world that is frighteningly new, she discovers that the fallen angel who attacked her is watching her every move. And he’s not the only one. . . . With the battle against the Black Wings looming, Clara knows she must finally fulfil her destiny. But it won’t come without sacrifices and betrayal.

In the riveting finale of the Unearthly series, Clara must decide her fate once and for all.


Photobucket

 This will be bittersweet for me.  While I can't wait to read Boundless and see how the story ends, I'll be so sad to say goodbye to these characters.  This is a story I would love to read forever.
  
What book are YOU waiting to get your hands on? 
I'd love to know, so leave me a link in the comments!

16 comments:

  1. This has been a pretty popular pick lately! I'm not sure if I will read it or not but thanks for sharing! ^.^ If you would like to check out my Waiting On Wednesday you can do so here. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely choice of WOW!! I am hanging onto Hallowed until I have Boundless so I can binge read. Team Tucker..or is it Tam Christian..eeep!!


    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to see what will happen next in the series. I really enjoy both Unearthly and Hallowed. I' really curious to see how the series will end. Great pick!
    Em @ A Beautiful Madness
    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I am so with you on this one. Love this series. my wed. http://jennreneeread.blogspot.com/2012/10/waiting-on-wednesday-36-and-www-21.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great pick. It sounds like a good read. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you enjoy! your pick.

    http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2012/10/waiting-on-wednesday-gilded-wings-angel_17.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't read this series yet, but do have the first book, and it has been on my TBR list for a while. Awesome pick. Looks like I need to get busy. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I still need to read Hallowed! I better get on that so I can read this one when it comes out.

    ~Nikki (Imaginative Adventure)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi! New follower. I've seen this series around, but never got to check it out...sounds like a great series though. =)

    Ntzee @ MaybeThisBook

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh yes, you know I am already waiting on this, dying to get a hold of it in fact! Awesome pick!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I haven't had the chance to read the first two books so I'm not waiting on this one but I would love to read book one soon. The story seems very interesting and I would love to read the books. Great pick! I hope you enjoy it when it comes out!
    Come check out my WOW post.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gah! I still need to read Unearthly! I've heard such great things about this series. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I haven't read this series, but it does sound good. Especially if you would like to read it forever! Most of the books I am waiting for are already out- I am just waiting until I can get them to read. :)
    ~Jess

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awesome pick!!! I picked Boundless for my WoW this week too!!! I am so excited for it!!! :)

    My WoW

    -Brittani

    ReplyDelete
  15. I haven't started this series. I wanted to, but then got burned out on angel books. One day...

    ReplyDelete
  16. Girl, you know I'm chomping at the bit for Boundless! And fear not, this may not be the end of the Unearthly world if the author has her way about it. There may be a spin-off of sorts! :D Great pick!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog! I love getting comments! I don't participate in blog tags, and this is an award-free blog; but I do love making new blogger friends. So, if you're a new follower, please leave me a link to your blog - I'd love to follow back.