Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Teaser Tuesday (3): Intangible by J. Meyers

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading.
Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (Make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!


This week's teaser comes from the following book:


Title:   Intangible
Author:   J. Meyers
Published:  January 31, 2012


Amazon | Barnes & Noble

Twins Sera and Luke Raine have a well-kept secret—she heals with a touch of her hand, he sees the future. All their lives they’ve helped those in need on the sly. They’ve always thought of their abilities as being a gift.

Then Luke has a vision that Sera is killed. That gift they’ve always cherished begins to feel an awful lot like a curse. Because the thing about Luke’s ability? He’s always right. And he can’t do anything about it.



 

My teaser is:

"Just say it.  I can handle it."

"He's going to break your heart.  I saw it."

 
Uh, oh.  That's one protective brother!  I suppose she should listen, though -
with his visions, he certainly knows what he's talking about.  My question is WHO is going to break her heart??  I can't wait to find out!

I'd love to know what your Teaser Tuesday is! Leave me a link in the comments so I can visit you!

14 comments:

  1. Oh I really enjoyed this book and that is a great teaser! My TT

    Teresa @ Readers Live A Thousand Lives

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm really loving it! Thanks so much for stopping by :D

      Delete
  2. That's a great teaser. I'm going to have to check the book out. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice teaser. I like the sound of this book.
    Here's My Teaser

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh lovely teaser! I have a copy of this and can't wait to get round to it. I want to know who is the heart-breaker too. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really loved this book! Great teaser, haha! :D

    My TT

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm with you, Chele...who the eff is going to break her heart?!? And why would her overprotective brother let that happen? :P

    Great teaser, hon! Thanks for sharing & for stopping by my teaser! Happy Tuesday! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. sounds a little sad.

    http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2012/07/teaser-tuesday_10.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this teaser. Anything having to do with the connection between twins has always fascinated me, so I'm sure I'd enjoy this book.
    My Teaser is from ... And the Whippoorwill Sang.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ohhh, you're reading Intangible! I can't wait to read your review for this -- I keep seeing this everywhere and I've heard that it's a wonderful book! Plus, I've always kinda wanted my own protective brother LOL so I'm sure that Luke and Sera's relationship is super sweet x) I want to know who's going to break her heart too!

    Amazing teaser, CB! I really hope you like this when you finish :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. O_O I liked Intangible a LOT, but I have yet to review it. Time is definitely my enemy these days!
    thanks for the words of comfort. Hopefully, work will allow me to go back to my usual schedule soon.
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi, great blog! I am a new follower from Teaser Tuesday. I would love a follow back!

    http://endlessdaysofbooks.blogspot.com/

    Candace

    ReplyDelete
  12. ooo I know I know!!! I really enjoyed this book! Great teaser love! I hope you like it :) I love that it is set in Burlington Vermont! I know that area hehe. yay for New England!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog! I love getting comments! I don't participate in blog tags, and this is an award-free blog; but I do love making new blogger friends. So, if you're a new follower, please leave me a link to your blog - I'd love to follow back.