Wednesday, July 18, 2012

♫ ♫ Movin' On Up...♫ ♫


pugmoving1

Hi everyone!  I'm going to be absent from the blogging world for a while as we journey to our new home.  We are sad to leave Texas, but excited for our new venture.  I'm traveling with four dogs, a grumpy hubby, and a precious, but oh-so-talkative, teen... so I'm going to be a bit preoccupied. 



lulumoves1

I will be without internet access for a while, and I will miss you all so much!  Can't wait to get settled in so I can catch up on your beautiful blogs!
xoxoxo





7 comments:

  1. Good luck with your move! Travel safely. :)
    ~Jess

    ReplyDelete
  2. WAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!! I'm going to miss you! :C And how are we going to celebrate your bday?!? How am I going to send your prezzies???? Oh, I don't like this one bit, BBS. Not one bit. But, I will survive, and you will thrive in your new home. I hope you all have a safe trip and everything goes smoothly. Your phone number isn't changing is it? I need to at least be able to text you. :P

    Good luck with everything! Wuv ewe bunches and bunches!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope the move goes well! Will miss you until then! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope your move goes smoothly! You're moving to a different state? How fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish you all the best! We're going to miss you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have a great move love! I hope all goes well and I can't wait for you to be back and to hear all about your adventure! <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Be safe, have fun and see you after you unpack :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog! I love getting comments! I don't participate in blog tags, and this is an award-free blog; but I do love making new blogger friends. So, if you're a new follower, please leave me a link to your blog - I'd love to follow back.