Monday, July 2, 2012

Exciting New Covers!

So, I've been away from the blogging world for a bit, and, while I was gone, I missed some exciting new covers! 

Here are a few of my favorites - just look at these beauties: 


Requiem
Sever
Deep Betrayal

There is one book here for which I would willingly give up a kidney if I could have it in my hands at this very moment.  I won't say which one, because I don't want to hurt the other books' feelings.  (Does anybody else ever feel that way... or am I just my own special brand of crazy cakes??)

I know that I will be reading all three of these amazing titles as soon as they are available!  What about you?  Do you have a favorite new cover/title you can't wait to get your hands on?

6 comments:

  1. I LOVE ALL THESE COVERS!!!! Thank you so much for sharing :-) I seriously can not wait to read Requiem!

    SeeitORreadit

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Eeeeep! Aren't they wonderful?? I am counting down the days to that one myself! <3

      Delete
  2. The cover for Deep Betrayal is amazing! I am very eager to get my hands on Requiem too, especially after the Pandemonium ending! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it, too, Sam! I still haven't recovered from the ending of Pandemonium - I may never ;)

      Delete
  3. You are totally not crazy cakes for feeling that way (LOL although you ARE absolutely adorable for saying that <3) -- sometimes I feel unfair when I favour one book over the others too! :') But despite that... I'd probably trade my kidney for both Sever and Requiem after the way the previous books ended, just because I haven't read lies beneath yet!

    Thanks for sharing these gorgeous covers :) <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I am so happy to hear that I am not alone!! LOL! And you, my dear, are just off the charts adorable in every way! I hope you love Lies Beneath when you get a chance to read it. Oh, those endings!!! How will we ever make it through the wait?? Thanks so much for stopping by today! <3

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by my blog! I love getting comments! I don't participate in blog tags, and this is an award-free blog; but I do love making new blogger friends. So, if you're a new follower, please leave me a link to your blog - I'd love to follow back.