Monday, December 12, 2011

Guest Review with Christie's Book Reviews

PhotobucketOne of my favorite things about the blogging world is meeting fellow bloggers and discussing our shared love of all things bookish. I recently made a new blogger friend, Christie, from Christie's Book Reviews.


Guys, she is just a joy to interact with!  Extremely sweet and very knowledgeable about the blogosphere.  She's a newbie, but she has already participated in several memes and has done an amazing job designing her blog.


 Please give this incredible blogger a visit, and you can check out her Review of Remembrance by Michelle Madow, below:


 

★★★★     Remembrance by Michelle Madow

Remembrance (Transcend Time, #1)Lizzie’s life changed as she knew it the moment she saw the new student Drew on the first day of school. She felt a connection with him like she knew him from somewhere but she couldn’t have. Lizzie’s best friend Chelsea took an interest in him and Lizzie was bothered by this. She couldn’t express her feelings because she didn’t understand them herself, not to mention she had a longtime boyfriend, Jeremy. Lizzie and Drew couldn’t fight fate for long before Lizzie had begun seeing flashes from their past lives. She realized they were connected deeper than she could have ever imagined; reincarnation.

This book had me completely entranced. I couldn’t stop turning the pages. Michelle Madow’s words flowed beautifully making it so I couldn’t put it down. It kept my interest from the very beginning and I love it when author’s can do that. There are some great books I have read but it takes at least one hundred pages before the book gets interesting and in that time I can get distracted. When the author completely has me from the very beginning I absolutely love that!


I also thought it was really cool that the book was inspired by Taylor Swift’s music video, Love Story. The author saw this video and created the story behind it. That is just awesome. I think if Taylor Swift was to read this book she would be honored. Taylor Swift created a magical music video and Michelle Madow expanded that magic into a whole story.


Find out more about Christie or contact her here:


Blog         Goodreads         Facebook          Twitter



Christie
Christie with John Connolly

4 comments:

  1. YAY! this is awesome! :) Thank you <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh another fun post! Headed over to meet Christie now! I have been wanting to read this one for awhile. Love the cover.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to read this one soon!! I'm so behind. Thanks for the review! I love you ladies!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're welcome Christie - you're awesome! Thank you, Heidi!
    Awww, Mickey...we love YOU!! ;D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog! I love getting comments! I don't participate in blog tags, and this is an award-free blog; but I do love making new blogger friends. So, if you're a new follower, please leave me a link to your blog - I'd love to follow back.